Relentless Training
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.mido1Outline {width:470px; margin:0 auto; }
.mido1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:500px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ofloor.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.mido1Right{float:right; width:300px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#833e32; background-image: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... floor2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:100px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.mido1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Input {padding:10px; width:280px; color:#000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.mido1Input b {color: #240101;}
</style>

WC:: 396 OOC:: Dirka dirka, muhama jeehad.

The resonating sound of their blades connecting dragged him out of his craze a slight bit, allowing him to think a little more clearly. He unsnarled his lips covering his teeth again, but his eyes remained alert on her. It wasn’t the cut that had really upset him, it had been the female trying to cover it up. Amy slinging mud to hide her attack was just low and shameful to the male. Her actions spoke about her, helping the Huskadore form an opinion about the woman. She was making him think that she shouldn’t be trusted.

The Sunders woman made a reach for his throat; still in an elevated state he let her take a hold of him. What she hadn’t known and probably couldn’t understand was that he had been so belittled and mistreated in his past that there was really nothing she could do to deter him. He intentionally dropped one of his Kamas, he attempted to place his free hand on the one she had on his neck. He wanted to bring her in close enough to him to see eye to eye, so she wouldn’t ever forget his face. Any fear he had from before was lost to the wind. He wasn’t scarred of being hurt, or being killed, not by her. Killing a member of Anathema would carry hefty repercussions, how extreme he didn’t know personally. She had brought a smile to his face; he just couldn’t hold it back. I didn’t know you were into this kind of thing. His ice cold blue eyes gleamed at her. With her hand barely half around his neck he teased her. He was taller by a couple inches, and outweighed her. It wasn’t a match of strength because he would over power her. They had been caught up in a tussle really concerning skill.

In attempt to free himself from her grasp he tried to maneuver his hand to her elbow. If he could push it up just right the tension would cause her to naturally release. Shifting his feet he hoped away from her, increasing the space between once again. In a sideways fighting stance he the Kama in his right hand his other lightly curled into a fist, like he was ready to slug it out with her. We’re not done here yet Amy. He beckoned her with his hand.

Table by Marie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread