Relentless Training
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.mido1Outline {width:470px; margin:0 auto; }
.mido1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:500px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ofloor.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.mido1Right{float:right; width:300px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#833e32; background-image: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... floor2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:100px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.mido1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Input {padding:10px; width:280px; color:#000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.mido1Input b {color: #240101;}
</style>

WC::225 OOC:: If anything is out of place let me know.

Successfully putting some distance between them he beckoned for her to come. Readying himself he waited for the Iblis impatiently, crazed excitement filled his eyes. Once she touched down she threw her sword of to the side, riding herself of the blade she made a dash for him. He held his hands up into loosely closed fists, the Kama in his right. In no time she was in his personal space, she made two moves simultaneously. She struck him with one hand at the same time knocking the scythe shaped mini blade from out of his hand with the other. She hit the Dasa hard enough to knock him off balance. Struggling to keep his footing, he failed to remain upright and found himself falling over.

The second he hit the sopping wet mud he scrambled attempting to get up. Mido looked up to see the Sunder’s woman nearly standing directly over him. His eyes went wide, he gave her a brief smile, turning onto his right shoulder he growled deeply, hard and fast as possible he kicked his left leg out at her feet trying to take Amy down to the ground with him. If the Dasa were to have a chance he would need to get on top of her, but this mud was so slick that it might prove to be hard.

Table by Marie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread