Relentless Training
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.mido1Outline {width:470px; margin:0 auto; }
.mido1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:500px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ofloor.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.mido1Right{float:right; width:300px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#833e32; background-image: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... floor2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:100px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.mido1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Input {padding:10px; width:280px; color:#000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.mido1Input b {color: #240101;}
</style>

OOC Junk

The Dasa thought his attempt to get her on the ground with him would fail, but it struck and she went down. Haha! He let out an exclamatory laugh of success, not at the creamy yellow colored woman only that he got her. The Sunders woman let oHer attitude seemed to change from excited and happy to upset and distraught. Mido raised an eyebrow as he laid on his elbow, confused by the change in her. They were fighting with each other, lost their weapons and were both in the mud now.

Glaring at him he stared back at her, with eyes wide open. He wondered what chord he struck and how he hit it. Obviously a little angry she was lunging for him. Yeah, you want a piece of this?! Come and get it then! His mind was so far gone, it was almost nowhere to be seen. Unable to get off the ground he sat up, putting his arms out quickly ready to catch her, all he could do was brace himself for impact because she was on her way. The male was rather unused to this kind of interaction. He generally used weapons more often than not otherwise he was good at fist fights. He didn’t wrestle too often and rarely had to result to teeth and claws, probably giving her the advantage.

Table by Marie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread