Relentless Training
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.mido1Outline {width:470px; margin:0 auto; }
.mido1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:500px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ofloor.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.mido1Right{float:right; width:300px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#833e32; background-image: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... floor2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:100px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.mido1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Input {padding:10px; width:280px; color:#000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.mido1Input b {color: #240101;}
</style>

Slight PP of Amy if that's okay. XD

The Dasa called her out and as soon as he did she went flying at him. Partially catching her in mid flight with his outstretched arms she collided into his chest and the two fell down into the muck. He let out a deep throated growl of irritation as he wrestled away with the Iblis they were really getting dirty now. This mud was his greatest enemy. Amy successfully twisted her body jamming her knee into his side she slipped him under her like a bar of soap in a wet bath tub. She was now sitting on top of him pinning his back to the ground, she was officially in a position of power. Mido wasn’t going to just take it lying down though, if he had anything to say about it. Reaching for her hands he tried to tip her off him by squirming and thrashing with his hips. Unfortunately between the slick earth and her body weight on top of the mix could do nothing. Had she not been a woman he would punch her in the face good and hard.

He huffed and he puffed, the Huskadore was really starting to wear himself out now. Is that all you got? Mido looked around frantically for anything that could help him, nothing at all. Trying to sit up he quickly moved his hands up to try and grab her badly mud covered shirt just above her chest. If he could get a hold of her, he might be able to pull himself up, and get her off him.

Table by Marie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread