Relentless Training
[html]

OOC i know i shouldn't have, but couldn't resist XD

Word Count → 000

His hands grasped hers, trying to yank them off so he had more freedom. Amy smiled, clucking her tongue disapprovingly. I don't think so. You'll stay there until you cool off. He bucked beneath her, Amy's pleasure rising at the feel of power from being above someone, from forcing him to her will. Technically it was because she had no choice and he would possibly try and kill her if she didn't, but truly it was simply because Amy loved the feel she got from dominating someone else.

The exhausted huffs let Amy know that it wasn't going to be lasting much longer. Her tail wagged behind her, laughing at the challenge thrown to her. She didn't even need to exert too much skill into this, simply keeping herself in place. A hand reached up, her eyes flickering down as he grabbed her top. Immediately Amy leaned back, working on yanking herself out of his grasp. Unfortunately he was pulling too, and the top tore, coming off neatly into his hands.

Her jaw dropped, staring at the remainder of what she had been wearing. That couldn't have happened. Please. That was one of her best tops! Getting it muddy was one thing, but now! Amy bit her lip to hold back her howl. Positions were reversed, Amy now the one struggling to keep her rage in check. He tore it apart! How could he?

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread