Relentless Training
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.mido1Outline {width:470px; margin:0 auto; }
.mido1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:500px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ofloor.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.mido1Right{float:right; width:300px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#833e32; background-image: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... floor2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:100px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.mido1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Input {padding:10px; width:280px; color:#000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.mido1Input b {color: #240101;}
</style>

WC::329 OOC::ummmmm. Oops!

The cream colored woman noted the Dasa’s struggle against her. She told the male he would remain put until he had chilled out. In all honesty the male found that thought nearly amusing, how could he be calm after all that? They had been fighting and she drew blood on him, for all he knew he might be caught in an alert state for the remainder of the day.

Upon grabbing for the woman’s shirt he’d gotten a hold of it. At the same time he pulled on the top to try and bring himself up, she seemed to lean away from him. The two actions together resulted in the sound of some light weight fabric tearing rather quickly. The release of the tension from the torn shirt sprung his back into the mud once again. He leaned up off his shoulder blades, staring at the top inside his hands. Blinking a few times the male hadn’t exactly pictured that happening. He didn’t return his gaze to hers yet, he thought he may offer to get her a new one, and then he figured that probably wouldn’t suffice. Looking up to see the female without her top he tried to gauge what she was feeling or thinking. She looked like she was fuming, completely unimpressed. How did this just happen? Clothes were entirely optional, some canines felt more comfortable going about their lives without them. He wasn’t aiming to rip her clothes off, it just happened and he wasn’t sure exactly what to do. Mido no longer fought back against the Sunder’s woman.

Swallowing hard the mutt had that moment of realization that he he’d made a mistake, unintentional but still a mistake none the less. Any chance you would just let me off the hook Amy? Or I could get you a new top? What’s your favorite color? He asked the Iblis, a very nervous smile in his face. Her anger was as apparent as his shock was.

Table by Marie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread