Relentless Training
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.mido1Outline {width:470px; margin:0 auto; }
.mido1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:500px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ofloor.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.mido1Right{float:right; width:300px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#833e32; background-image: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... floor2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:100px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.mido1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Input {padding:10px; width:280px; color:#000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.mido1Input b {color: #240101;}
</style>

WC::396 OOC:: Well now, that’s one way to get things done eh?

He felt bad about ruining her green shirt, really did. He was trying to be nice by asking if he could replace her top. He watched her take a deep breath as she remained over him, he figured she was collecting herself remaining calm. He followed her with his eyes, her hand went in the air and she quickly brought it across his mug. Should have seen that coming. He didn’t make an attempt to stop her for he thought she would hit him only once. Her emotions came out in a long list of insults at the male. Smacking at him for each exclamation; she struck him three times before he put his hands up trying to resist her.

She finally got off of him, infuriated, but she seemed a little better; that didn’t mean she didn’t hate him though. Amy told him not to bother; she didn’t want to see him again. He got up from the muck and brushed off what he could, he was still filthier than sin. Mido stood a couple feet away from the Iblis, facing her he directed his eyes elsewhere; maybe he might not offend her anymore than he had. The Dasa didn’t understand though, if she were upset about being exposed why? There were plenty of women in Anathema who went around without clothes; she certainly wouldn’t be the first he’d seen. More than being slapped by her, her insults made more of an impression on him. A beast yes, barbarian no, scum definitely not, savage yeah, a pervert he wasn’t intentionally and a moron possibly.

The half and half was done trying to avoid her, it happened, it was a mistake and he felt bad about; he wasn’t going to beat around the bush with her. His ice cold eyes directly locked onto her brown gaze. She had been blushing, he could understand that she might be embarrassed. Look, you don’t want to see my face again because of what I did? That’s fine. It wasn’t intentional, and I’m sorry, whether you believe it or not I am. He held up his left hand in a form of surrender. As honest as he could be, he laid it on her. The mix figured she wouldn’t believe him one way or another. You can’t win them all. He enjoyed how his mind would give him words of wisdom.

Table by Marie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread