Relentless Training
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.mido1Outline {width:470px; margin:0 auto; }
.mido1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:500px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ofloor.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.mido1Right{float:right; width:300px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#833e32; background-image: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... floor2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:100px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.mido1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Input {padding:10px; width:280px; color:#000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.mido1Input b {color: #240101;}
</style>

I guess we’ll just end it here 0.0

The Dasa made an honest sincere apology to Amy for his perverted actions. He remained unemotional, his eyes fixated on her own and not her body. Their training session had started out fun, gotten out of hand and come to a halt unexpectedly. It sounded like the Iblis accepted the apology but needed to be alone. The male had understood, silently nodding he turned away from her. He’d quickly walked over the route their scuffle covered picking up his Kamas. Grabbing his pack he tucked smaller scythes inside the bag.

The half and half readjusted the straps on the pack making it fit better. He glanced over to the Sunder’s woman one more time before about facing to leave. Putting a hand in the air he gave her an unspoken goodbye before departing. Moving back in the direction of the howling caverns he could feel how dirty he had gotten. Well I guess I’m pretty filthy, time to get clean I suppose. Once he’d dropped his stuff off in his den he would go un-gross himself, and maybe take a nap or something, think about how much of letch he was. Just tearing women’s clothes off like that, it was just unthinkable.

Table by Marie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread