a peddler's smile, a swindler's lie
[html]

Leave me bleeding on the bed, see you right back here tomorrow, for the next round.Keep this scene inside your head, as the bruises turn to yellow, and the swelling goes down..

Word Count → ### :: OOC words here.

"I wasn't born in a pack either. Never even heard of such a thing before. I grew up living with my family and interacted with those whom lived around the market. Never went into their homes but we conversed in the marketplace." A market was much more than good for him. It was also where conversations too place. It was where everyone gathered so it was as much social as it was also about physical gains. It was the missing of conversation that had him wanting one so fervently, not to mention he liked the ease of acquiring food in such a place.

Zeitgeist sighed and ended up shaking his head. "I apologize for burdening you. It was simply a shock that such a place could not simply exist. Perhaps at some point you can tell me more about these packs of which you speak. I swear that I will listen and let you talk rather than ask such obtrusive questions." He had messed up and he knew it. Usually he was a lot more careful with the spoken word. He was usually a lot more suave and smooth but it certainly didn't show upon this encounter. He fretted that he had lost all possible charm that he had.

"I certainly did not mean to imply that in the slightest. I do not know the amount of work and effort that goes into creating such articles. I simply wished you to know that I am not impatient. I wouldn't want you to spend all of your time working on my order when most certainly there must be other things that you'd rather be doing and enjoying." He really wasn't trying to put down her skills in the slightest but simply wished her to know that he didn't expect them as soon as possible. He didn't want her dedicating all of her waking time to the project just to meet such a deadline. He had simply meant it for her benefit but it only seemed as if he had messed up yet again.

Actually he wanted the cloak for practical uses. It was why he wore the vest, for the pockets so that he could keep his cherished possessions close to him and with him always. The hat had simply been a matter of distraction so that he could make his fortune the only way that he knew how. It was only the collar that had no practical value but was worn for sentimental value instead. So he was truly about practicality. He wanted something that would last and do its job well to keep him warm. It was what he wanted from each of the orders he had placed.

Zeitgeist waited, watching the female as she seemed to be trying to figure out what would be worth her time. "I would assume that you would want such a thing in working condition." At least to him it seemed the most practical to want it to work but for all he knew she could have only wanted it so that she could deconstruct it for pieces instead.

And if you're ever around, in the city or the suburbs, of this town,
Be sure to come around, I'll be wallowing in sorrow, wearing a frown,
like pierrot the clown.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... e+A+Sister);
.zz-01-cai {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zz-01-cai p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zz-01-cai .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zz-01-cai .lyrics {color:#5a745d; text-align:center; font-family:Love Ya Like A Sister; font-size:24px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
.zz-01-cai { background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /CCeAx.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread