a peddler's smile, a swindler's lie
[html]

Leave me bleeding on the bed, see you right back here tomorrow, for the next round.Keep this scene inside your head, as the bruises turn to yellow, and the swelling goes down..

Word Count → ### :: OOC words here.

"Friends?" He certainly didn't mind the sound of that but he hadn't thought that the other would jump to such a conclusion already. Zeitgeist would never be one to say that he made friends easily. He would say he had loads of friendly acquaintances that he could call upon should he need them but none that he would give the strict title of friend to. Why should he when the one he had actually considered a friend had ended up abandoning him without a word. Not to mention that the activities in which he had always involved himself in weren't exactly the sort to inspire confidence and trust within others.

Zeitgeist gave a nod of his head with her warning. "I will have to make certain to obtain a blade of some sort when I go back to Freetown. Certainly a slit throat would be enough to stave off any danger." Not to mention that he fancied he would be a fan of a quick death rather than wishing to actually hunt and cause such struggle and a prolonged death. He had never had a death on his hands before and he'd rather it be a swift one if he was forced to kill. It still wasn't a pleasing thought to think he might end up with blood on his hands though.

While he didn't have territory to himself and couldn't say he was defined leader he had been held with high regaurd within the band of bachelors. Sirius had called the shots while he had been Sirius's right hand, earning as much respect for himself as Sirius had. Even if he didn't have run of the area in which they had stayed he had still been known rather well by all in the area. He was especially known within the marketplace and had even had a few merchants begging for his patronage. He hadn't had to look hard for things he wished to acquire but had those that he knew well enough that would let him know when something that would strike his fancy was made available. As for his baubles, they were what had kept him alive. He parted with the trinkets in order to acquire food as well as company. But again that was like a whole different world from what he found here.

"Perhaps. I can't say for certain if he is the same as the one I remember or not until I meet with him." The briefest hope flared within his chest but he would not allow himself to give into it and actually believe it just yet. He didn't know what the odds would be that there was another running about with the same name. Still Z was wary of actually believing that he might have actually found someone who knew exactly where to find just who had been searching for. No, it was best to hold off such hopes until he could find out for certain if it was the same male or not.

The dog wasn't certain if he could actually believe what it was that the female was saying after she had described those that she was staying among. How could they hold prejudices and then simply not care what the members did? It didn't make any sense at all to him. "So long as you aren't troubling yourself on my account." He was still giving the female a way out in case she should find herself in need of it. If he had to then Zeitgeist felt confident that he could obtain winter attire elsewhere. Perhaps not tailor made for him but he didn't think the task would be impossible as he certainly couldn't be the only one to want warmth in addition to his own fur for the winter.

And if you're ever around, in the city or the suburbs, of this town,
Be sure to come around, I'll be wallowing in sorrow, wearing a frown,
like pierrot the clown.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... e+A+Sister);
.zz-01-cai {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zz-01-cai p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zz-01-cai .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zz-01-cai .lyrics {color:#5a745d; text-align:center; font-family:Love Ya Like A Sister; font-size:24px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
.zz-01-cai { background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /CCeAx.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread