the icons are whispering to you
[html]

Word Count → 281 :: short post is short

"Traveling with the wind is sensible," the flaxen coyote said, subtly implying that Ataxia's plan was not. The dark hybrid gave a nod in agreement, as if she hadn't noticed the tone in which his words were said.

A slow grin spread over her maw at the young coyote's idea. Her tail wagged behind her, amused by the thought of tricking the bastards. The girl wondered if she could really fool them - it would be a challenge; maybe she could even trick them into giving her prey for her dear old mother. The idea entertained her more than the thought of the suicide mission she'd initially planned for herself.

"Sounds like a plan." She said, then paused to allay the older coyote's fears. "I always hunt in Seculi form because of the power it gives me; they may not know it, but 'tis a good excuse if I am required to explain it. And my mother being ill isn't too far from the truth," Her tail slowed, and the smile disappeared. Eris wasn't really ill, but she might as well be, by the way she acted. Ataxia rather disliked being around her so much, now; her mother's grief was obvious and unavoidable. It did nothing to distract the girl from her thoughts of her dead father. "so that's not a difficult lie."

Her tail began to move once more as she purposefully moved her thoughts from family to the challenge ahead. "Anyway, if there's no more objections, we should get started." The young hybrid was fully prepared to start walking as soon as the signal was given, though this time she would remember not to dart off and scare Miqui.

Image courtesy of elevenamx@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.if-template p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.if-template p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.if-template b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.if-template {background-color:#92513a; background-image:url(http://i.minus.com/ivYU5g5K9R2LG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread