between Here and Gone
[html]

thank you!!!

It all seemed to appealing. The family atmosphere that Hel was offering, the gardening potential, this large tree she had become attached to. Why did she want to keep moving, traveling, even running from things she couldn’t remember and obviously trying hard not to. She wished that the small voice that spoke to her earlier was louder now, telling her that what she wanted was laid right out in front of her.

Then again, it wasn't hard to convince herself...

If it was a dangerous place, where one needed to be protected, why not seek it from a pack? Anu would determine in due time how she felt of this new world, and if she felt safe in it, but it was time to stop and rest for more then a mere moment. As a Phoenix Valley wolfess she would be able to explore with the security this family would provide, and I turn she could be worth something to someone.

She would take any rank given, more interested in finding where she fit in this new pack then her stature in it. There was a sudden rise of excitement that bubbled in her chest. “I would love to pick herbs.” It was all she could think of at the moment, her mind getting slightly flustered. She collected herself before being a little more diplomatic, “And, I would love to join your family, and contribute where I can.”

She was not yet sure if she would be hunting along side the Warrior of her new pack. It was a tad intimidating and her hunting skills kept her fed, nothing really more. But she wanted to see the cows, and where and how they were housed.

“So a tour?” She jumped up excitedly, waiting for Hel to show her the way.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread