minds made up
[html]
hmmm, i just realised that my info said he was in his optime form... I meant Lupus! sorry about that!

Belatedly he realised he should have provided his own name, especially as Niro had already confessed that he didn't know his name. The grey man chose to answer his question however and Saul listened to the polite smile. Eirias grip had lessened since his command and the bird seemed more certain of what was going on. Saul had learnt early on that the young bird hadn't had much direction, despite the traders he'd got him from. They'd had a multitude of birds, but the pale plummage of the male had drawn him in, as well as the relative attitude the bird had. He was fierce, bad tempered and didn't quite understand that pups and cats weren't food, but Saul wouldn't have him any other way. Niros words came back to him and he chuckled softly as the man looked down at his daughter.

I can imagine it was quite a nice surprise though. He chuckled, green eyes turned towards the pale pup. She turned shy and looked to her father for guidance. He was kind about it and introduced the pup as Tasha, the newest member of his family. A pleasure to meet you Tasha. He said, a kindly look to his face. He understood nervousness and turned his attention back as Niro confessed that he did not know his name. Ah, I should have introduced myself earlier. I'm Saul Stormbringer. He said, a little chuckle to his voice. Perhaps the man might remember him in later days. The males attention turned to Eirias, who was watching something off in the distance in complete oblivion to the conversation at hand. He glanced back over his shoulder with a tender smile.

This is Eirias, he's still young. He's a Gyrfalcon- I traded for him at the Winter Festival back in February. He explained, aware that Gyrfalcons were not usually found in these areas. Niro's words made him smile softly and glance up towards the bird, identified as Marahute. Well, I guess jealousy is better than trying to eat my cousins cat... Eir hasn't quite worked out about cats and pups yet. He chuckled, although his bird seemed more than interested in something in the undergrowth. It was better than the bird staring at Tasha, it certainly would have freaked her out.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba703 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e1d8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #18130b; }
.freeba703 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba703 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#203341; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... /sZvvY.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #041521; padding: 0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#afb8c0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #203341; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba703 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba703 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
380+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread