minds made up
[html]
<style type="text/css">
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Bad+Script);
.niro1Outline {width:470px; margin:0 auto; }
.niro1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:500px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... otable.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.niro1Right{float:right; width:300px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#0E8C3A; background-image: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Niro2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.niro1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; width:300px; }
.niro1Words {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#253874; font-family: 'Bad Script', cursive;}
.niro1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; width:300px; }
.niro1Input {padding:10px; width:280px; color:#000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.niro1Input b {color: #31B94D;}
</style>

WC: 463 OOC: Is all good. I don't htink Niro made a move for an optime saul. :3

“Oh it was one of my better surprises believe me. Pups are my world and I’ll have as many as my mate wants, surprise or no. I take care of her and the pups best I can and I get results like little Tasha here, or my son or other daughters who are grown and have left the nest.”

He chuckled. He didn’t have as hard a time as Amaranth had when Jiva left. He had his own daughters taken from him when they were three months old. Even Maggie, who had come back had left in an unceremonious way and Niro felt better knowing that Jiva had gone to find his own way while respecting his parents and letting them know. He hated the circumstances and the age that Jiva had left, but perhaps his daughter or new son would stay a bit longer, or even in Cour des Miracles for their lives. He smiled gratefully at the man’s mention. He locked his name and the look of his face in Niro’s head. This time to remember. He was sure to see the man around again soon.

“I’m usually good with names, but I suppose the time was wrong to meet up my mind must have been quite occupied with something.”

In fact he was distracted most entirely as it was the point where he was trying to find the pack Anathema, to gift them with a messanger pigeon. This he vaguely remmebered but not much of it, he just knew that Saul had helped him find the entrance to the caves they had lived in.

“I am sure with a bit more training he’ll be good to those that are your friends young or old. Tobias was like that. He was a bird I had first trained, two years of age at the time I believe, magnificent beast. Yours is quite a sight too I must say. I have heard of his kind only in mention in books, but didn’t really look into reading about them as they aren’t from here. It would have been nice to see other birds that were being traded.”

Niro said, thinking, that at that time he and Amaranth were burried under snow trying to keep their puppies warm. They had been just born, and the snow had surprised them. They had stayed there for a day or so until Niro finally had to go out and hunt for him and Amaranth. He loved staying with his family just them, though he missed other’s interactions. Especially when Amaranth was in one of her moods. He had to admit it was hard moving two wiggling puppies even in optime form away from the unsettled mother.

Table by Marie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread