minds made up
[html]
gah so sorry, this one slipped through my fingers!

Cinnamon backed ears flashed forward, sensitive to the vibrations of sounds sent his way. He snorted softly, internally comparing his own little surprise to Niro's. In theory, based on how old little Tasha was, Saul had been presented with his little surprise just a few weeks before Niro had been blessed with his pups. Of course, the grey man had had his mate with him to help. Saul had been handed his son from nowhere. "I feel the same- I had my own little surprise back in January... my son Temeraire is nearly five months now." He admitted, smiling fondly at the thought of his son. His son was very similar to him in a way and neither of them had to say much to each other to have a basic understanding on the other. Despite not outwardly looking like they had a close bond, it was common that the two of them would sit up late into the evening, talking and asking questions- it was their own form of bonding.

The grey male shot him a small smile, to which Saul returned. He knew it was sometimes difficult to remember all those one had met. The male continued, explaining himself. Saul gave him a soft smile before shaking his head once to indicate that it wasn't a problem. There was no point in commenting on it though and he allowed their conversation to continue onto the birds that were apparently their common interest. Niro commented on his worries about Eirias and Saul nodded softly. He'd been working with the male to try and get him to see cats and pups as something other than prey, but their communication was limited and he wasn't sure how much the bird understood. Niro continued, giving an example of a bird he'd once had called Tobias. "What did you do about him?" Saul asked, curious as to how Niro had approached the topic with the bird.

Niro spoke once more, commenting on Eirias's breed and his regret that he hadn't been at the winter festival. Saul had to admit, he'd had an amazing time and he very much hoped that the traders would return in February once more. "I agree, they aren't from around here specifically. But I was informed that they naturally inhabit most of Northern America so this environment isn't too different for him." He offered in return, glancing back towards Eir and giving the bird a small smile. Of course, the bird didn't quite understand what smiles were for and responded with a soft squark and a ruffle of his feathers. "Are you travelling somewhere?" He asked, wondering what the male was doing in the woods today.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba703 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e1d8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #18130b; }
.freeba703 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba703 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#203341; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... /sZvvY.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #041521; padding: 0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#afb8c0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #203341; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba703 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba703 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
447+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread