minds made up
[html]

WC: 430 OOC: Sorry for the delay Sad

Niro smiled thankful that he wasn’t the only one who planned on pups. Every single one he had, was a surprise. Especially his first litter in which he only found out about after they were three months old. It was crazy and he felt shirked at the thought that he had missed those three months. It mattered little Poppy was the only one who wasn’t around and she had always been so shy of him. He doubted she would ever come back, though he hoped she would be happy where ever she was.

“Children are our blessing. They are the best surprise. At least in my eyes.”

The man said calmly, letting his tail wag behind him. Tasha copied him, except her tail curled up onto her back, just like her mom. She was quiet and started at Saul, not sure how to take him in. At the question on Tobias Niro shrugged.

Do you mean when I left, or when he acted up? If he acted up I would ignore him, put him in his cage and let him mope on it. They love attention, hawks, there’s other ways too but I didn’t have to use them because he liked his attention far more than anything in the world. He became somewhat gentle... usually by leaving the area with a pup or other animal.”

He chuckled, he missed Tobias, and wondered where the bird had got to. Where ever he was, he hoped the animal was safe and happy. He looked at the bird Saul owned nodding as the man explained. Any bird could live in different conditions, depending on the type of care they were given. It was entirely up to the canine that took care of the bird to give the animal what it needed.

“ Sort of, I’m actually just getting an idea of the birds that live in the area. I’m hoping to do exchange offers for the animals, and possibly win a small alliance with them... if not I’ll just have to go back to trapping them. I’d really hate to do that because they are all very proud birds”

Niro said he pointed up in the trees to where the birds were hidden away. He knew that some hawks and falcons would be high up in the tops of the trees where the eagles would nest in the cliffs, but he still had to figure out their territory, and his idea would hopefully come to fruition in a year or so.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread