minds made up
[html]
sorry chicky, finishing up!

Niro's words on children certainly hit home with the grey male and Saul gave a soft snort and nod to agree with the man. Temeraire's birth had definitely been the biggest surprise of his life, but he couldn't have asked for a better child. He was everything a young pup should be- inquisitive, thirsty for knowledge, innocent. He would do anything to keep his son like this, but he knew that sooner rather than later, things would be changing and his son would become a little more world savvy. He wanted to introduce his son to the majority of these experiences before the boy could accidently stumble across them on his own. His attention was grasped once more when Niro explained the way he'd handled his own bird and Saul nodded softly. It might work with Eirias, although for the moment he didn't think the male particularly craved attention from him.

"Thank you for that, I'll try it and see how it goes! Its better than doing nothing!" He chuckled, tail flickering back and forward as he glanced at the bird on his back. It was a good job he understood little high speech, because Saul was sure he'd be outraged at the knowledge that Saul would lock him up if he tried to attack another cat or pup again. His question was answered and Saul turned back, green eyes showing interest as he explained about the local bird population. He understood completely what the man was saying and offered a soft grin. "In that way, I'm glad I got Eirias from a bird trader. I didn't have to tame him first, or catch him. I guess its an easier way of doing it, but not readily available." He offered with a careful shrug of his shoulders.

He knew he was going to have to get back in a moment and with a soft sigh he turned to Niro with a dip of his head. "I'm sorry Niro, but I must be getting back to my family. I hope you find what you're looking for! It was a pleasure to meet you again, and little Tasha." He offered by way of goodbye, before he turned and moved back into the woods. He was pleased the bird had returned and he thought it might be nice to return to the Lakes to get him reacquainted with their new home.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba703 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e1d8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #18130b; }
.freeba703 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba703 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#203341; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... /sZvvY.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #041521; padding: 0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#afb8c0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #203341; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba703 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba703 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
399+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread