Fly Again
[html]

WC: 300

“Daddy come on she went this way!”

The three month old pup called after her mohawked father. They were chasing after a golden eagle, who had found something evidently good and was showing them the way to it. Niro couldn’t help but laught at the girl as she excitedly ran around, wondering what it was. Niro was just glad he wasn’t hunting or whatever Marahute found would get away. It seemed it didn’t, for when Niro closed in on the bird he saw her dive for a killing blow. Tasha ran as fast as she could so she didn’t miss it, but sadly for her the bird already had her prey in her talons. She stood stock still, her wings outspread and a mouse clutched in her talons. It had been squeezed to death already, but she was waiting for Niro, to give him the mouse, as a gift. Niro shook his head at the bird.

“No my friend I think it will fill you better than me, eat”

He said, the last few word was in low speech and the bird complied, enjoying her catch very much. She was in no way unhappy that he didn’t take the meal. Hearing a sound Niro stood up, Tasha heard it too and she went stock still, but it had stopped. Tasha took a few brave steps toward the sound but Niro hissed. Tasha had moved just enough to see a black puppy, much bigger than her, laying down. That was when she squeeled and all hell broke loose. the girl came rushing for the other and made to bowl her over. Niro cringed and hurried after her, not knowing what the girl saw until the little black girl was in sight.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread