Fly Again
[html]

WC: 230

Tasha didn’t see the bird, nor did she care much, she was after the girl, and this was how she tended to greet her twin brother, of course she rarely got to see anyone her age much less closer to her size, so when she hit the girl she was confronted with a ball of fur, and nothing playful in kind. She jumped back and barked at the girl, not sure if she got the whole idea of the game. Niro joined the two and looked at the scene before him.

“Tasha dear, calm down, don’t you see she has something with her? She doesn’t want it hurt. Come on back away sweetie.”

Niro said and picked the girl up a little under the arms and moved her back an inch or so before putting her down again and adressing the other puppy.

“I am sorry, she is still new to greeting strangers. I am Niro Takekuro, and this is my daughter Tasha Takekuro. Is your bird ok? Can I have a look at it? I am pretty good with birds.”

He wasn’t going to add that it was mostly raptors he took care of but if Tasha had hurt the bird in any way he was confident he could give a good enough diagnosis, and help it however he could.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread