Fly Again
[html]

WC: 258

Niro’s eyes went to the bird as she spoke of him not liking being squished and Tasha had an embarrassed, “i’m sorry” look on her face, though her little curly tail was wagging furiously.

“I think Tasha is sorry. She gets excited really easy when she sees someone who’s not quite grown up yet.”

The puppy nodded but didn’t want to add her own words she was looking at the bird who was indignant, and unhappy and looking utterly comical in the girls opinion. That was when Marahute came back and she landed in her usual spot on Niro’s shoulder. She gave the bird a ruffle of her feathers. Niro looked at Marahute and shook his shoulder a little, and gave her a low whistle. The large bird gave him an indignant look but she took off and perched on a higher branch. Niro turned to the girl and smiled at her.

“May I see your bird? I won’t touch him, but I love all kinds of raptors and I’ve taken care of them. Marahute there was hatched by me. I don’t have to hold him or anything though!”

Niro said kneeling down, wanting to get a better look at the chick who seemed to be starting to grow his feathers. Marahute gave an indignent call but continued to stay on her perch. She was outragiously jealous but she would not do anythign without Niro’s blessing and she knew he wouldn’t allow her to eat this annoying little bird.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread