Chance meetings
ACTIVE:

[html]

wc: 406

It seemed that Niro wasn’t the only one who knew about shaking hands. He had many wolves give him odd looks when he went to the custom he had learned as soon as he could shift. It was a custom he had learned from his father when he had met someone he liked, or greeted a new wolf. It was something Niro grew up with until his father died. Niro happily took Niernan’s hand and spoke enthusiastically.

“The name’s Niro Takekuro, it’s a pleasure to meet you! And you as well young kitling!”

Niro said looking towards the young kitten. He turned back to Niern as he spoke of Marahute and Niro’s pride grew as the man complimented her. He had her for some time now and couldn’t imagine a time without her. It was amazing how much time had passed since he had stolen her egg from its nest.

“Me and Marahute have been together for nearly two years. She was just an egg this big. She’s been with me ever since. Oh, and your cousin, would he be Saul? You two have the same name, and I just saw him earlier!”

What a small world it was. He knew he heard the name, but when he spoke of the falcon, well that brought the memory of the morning quite fresh into his mind.

“Wild birds are not so easy to convince that it’s a good life to be with a luperci. I got lucky with Marahute here, she knows nothing else but she is free to go where she pleases and so far it’s been with me that she’s been pleased to stay with.”

He said. He had actually captured many wild raptors from all over his home, and he found that Marahute was by far the easiest he could have ever trained, though he had her since she wasa shiny little egg, and she had grown from a tiny little puff of fluff to the sleek beautiful creature that sat on his shoulder now, and she knew she was being talked aobut. She knew high speech as well as any, but could not speak it. She was puling on a chest feather, showing off her beauty that way, in a proud way and Niro rolled his eyes in a mocking way as he shrugged his shoulder that she sat on.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread