Chance meetings
[html]
weeeeee, derp derp derp. 373 words

Nier loved the fact that Niro shook his paw, most others that he met looked at his paw askance when he offered it, but not Niro. His firm grip and shake of the paw was welcome and somewhat comforting. Niers ears picked up at Takekuro. He waited until the pale man had finished speaking and he smiled at the way Niro adressed Ciaran, the cat in question mewled a reply before nuzzling into Niers hair shyly. Nier spoke up then, Takekuro? Any relation to Jiva? He and I had a brief meeting the other day. He also had an avian companion.

As Niernan complimented the bird he saw Niro's chest swell with pride, it seemed he had pleased the other wolf with his compliments, they were well deserved in his eyes. He had heard somewhere that it was always best for training if the bird knew you from hatching, and it seemed to be true if the visible bond between Niro and his Marahute was anything to go by.

He was surprised to hear Sauls name, he was unaware that his grey cousin had left the camp, but he couldn't blame the man for wanting to stretch his legs. Aye, Saul and I are cousins, our camp is not too far from here. I assume he and Eirias are out training. He reached up with his paw and rubbed the notch between Ciarans jaw and neck, getting a purr from the large kitten. He knew what Niro meant about wild caught birds, there had been many a time when Nier had got too close to a nesting birds territory and he had been chased away. He nodded, at Niro, Yeah, birds are free spirits, I suppose Eir is still holding onto those roots. Unlike this one. He chuckled, giving Ciaran a poke, He's about as wild as a ball of yarn. But then I have had him since he was 2 or 3 months old. It's always nice when they choose to stay. Ciaran had a little freedom not so long ago, after he decided that I no longer deserved his company, but as you can see he returned. He smiled fondly at his kitten, while Ciaran hid his face again, this time from embarrassment.

<style type="text/css">
.nscross b {font-weight:bold; color:#2a5c9b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #a3b9d1; }
.nscross p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.nscross {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 266e17.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2a5c9b; padding: 440px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.nscross p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.nscross p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread