Chance meetings
[html]

WC: 374

Niro raised his eyebrows at his son’s name. He smiled proud of the young man, who had joined New Dawn where Niro’s Niece was alpha. He tilted his head at the comment of an avian companion. Jiva didn’t tell him he had a bird at all, and Niro hadn’t seen nor smelled any when he last saw his son.

“Yes, he’s my son actually, and a companion you say? Did you catch the name of this companion?”

It was a long shot but it could have been Tobias or Gregor, the two birds had been in captivity, and though they could take care of themselves on their own might actually crave wolf parnters. His son had never really shown any interest in training birds when he was younger, though he learned all the same. He nodded as he mentioned Saul being a cousin. It was always good to travel with ones family. He had finally met up with his sister and though they had parted they became a part of the pack they had come to origionally and it was nice to know she was safe and sound.

“I have learned some of their low speech thanks to Marahute, and I hope to see if they would be willing to part with an extra egg for some free food, Marahute might play a part in it, but I don’t know how well that would work. I’m actually here right now seeing who’s territory this is. I’ve seen a few owl’s nests and the cliffs over there have some red tails.”

He pointed to the direction of the ocean where there were a few cliffs that fell off the earth into the ocean. He wasn’t sure how interested this man was, but when it came to birds Niro was a sucker and he loved talking about them. He did, keep the man entertaiend on his cat at least as he had listened to him explain about the kitten leaving but coming back.

“He must have missed your company. I have only really met one cat, he was pretty nice but he was pretty quiet. Does your cat speak any high speech at all?”

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread