Chance meetings
[html]

WC:263 OOC: As long as you forgive me for mine it's all good

“It is ok, I am a big scary old guy I understand.”

He chuckled at his own joke. He was only three after all and still had his own pup energy, though he didn’t play like the pups unless it was with his own or his sister. He listened as the man explained about clearing his head for big things coming his way. Niro know about such things. He had many things that went to his mind when something big happened. His first children, his mishap with a hunt, coming here with his sister and moving just for some book... oh yes there were so many things that he had to clear his mind from one way or another. Good and bad.

“Well I hope it’s a good kind of change. I don’t know about most plants so i eat what I’m given usually and I recognize which isn’t much.”

It seemed that their meeting would be cut off at the mention of food. Niern’s stomach gave a rumble and Niro couldn’t help but laugh.

“It seems that you are in need of some sustenance now. Do not let me keep you I should be on my way as well. Lots to do.”

Niro said with a hearty smile. He would wait for the other man to take his leave before going on his way. Unless he was asked to go, Niro didn’t mind the company at all though was itching to getting back to his scouting for some more birds.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread