Chance meetings
[html]
Exit Niernan. 257 words

Niernan chuckled at Niro's comment to Ciaran, as far as he could tell the pale wolf was not that much older than himself, but of course commenting on ones age was a sure way to relieve tension in conversation, especially with those that were younger.

A large smile spread across Niers muzzle as he thought of the pack that was forming within the folds of their family group, he nodded in answer to the mans statement, It is a fantastic change, but it has come suddenly and it is a little shocking. He tilted his head slightly thinking back on how he and his brother had eaten on their journies. He chuckled again, I am well aqcuainted with edible plants and berries, I had to sustain me and my brother on our travels. He's just a little bit useless. It was said with fondness, as almost everything about his brother was.

Nier smiled apologetically, Yeah, Breakfast was a while ago. He shrugged his shoulders once, slightly embarassed by his gastric vocalisations. It was a pleasure to meet you Niro. I hope to see you again sometime, I would love to know of your efforts with the birds. Good luck with your endeavours my friend. Nier nodded to his new friend and turned to leave. He felt a little rude, but Niro seemed happy to stay where he was and Niernan really did need to go. He strode into the woods, nuzzling into Ciarans fuzzy face, "I like him." The cat mewled, Nier nodded, I like him too. He said.

<style type="text/css">
.nscross b {font-weight:bold; color:#2a5c9b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #a3b9d1; }
.nscross p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.nscross {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 266e17.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2a5c9b; padding: 440px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.nscross p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.nscross p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread