most sympathetic
[html]
ooc things go here

It was now perhaps, more than ever, that she wanted her own family. It was somewhat sad that now the D'Angelo population had gone down by one, Odessa wished it so badly to go up. She was young, and perhaps not entirely ready. Physically at least. She still retained her childish stature even though it should have been while ago that she lengthened out and more womanly curves replace the teenage ones. But never the less Odessa was a true beauty. Children would but strain on her less than mature body, it was only natural, but she at least had the satisfaction that she was perhaps better mentally prepared. And Imhotep, of course he'd be ready. Or at least the medic assumed, he was scores older and both mature physically and mentally.

Her mate arrive quickly, obviously still worried about his mate's mental state after her loss. 'Immy...' she sighed gently, pacing over slowly and embracing him around the waist, for that was almost as high as she could reach. 'I missed you...' She let herself bury her head in his short fur and hard muscles, feeding off of his warmth. 'Love you...' Odessa said, relinquishing her hold and looking up, and then down again shyly. 'There was something I wanted to talk to you about.'

<style>
.superbirdie1 b {color:#fff;}
.superbirdie1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superbirdie1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#59464D; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:80px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fIpaJ.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#CBBCC1; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread