Primal Battle
[html]

wow augustus is big! and tharin isn't exactly a small wolf either!

Tharin's ears flattened a little at her words. He was a proud wolf, not one to relax easily around others. He felt a little foolish, trying to train on a log. Tharin wasn't sure what else he could have done though, with no idea how to go about training to improve his fighting skills. Just attacking stuff seemed the best plan. Honing his instincts. His hackles rose at the mention of a cougar attack. If that happens again, I promise I'll be there fighting with you. There was no way a cougar was getting near the pack. The dog that hurt Kiara wouldn't get near either.

I drove off a bear once. Not before it tore up my friend's leg. It got infected... Tharin trailed off. There was no need to mention how useless he'd been, unable to fight off the infection or do anything but stay by her while her life ebbed away piece by piece. I'm going to get stronger though. Next time an attack comes, I'll help drive it off, and it won't come back again. He stood tall at the words, tail wagging as he thought about his goal.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread