Cuddle Monster
[html]

OOC here! WC: 305

Hadley seemed to be much more calm without the scent of heat that had clung to her for so long. She was glad her cycle was finally over. Isa could be around him without either one, or both of them, getting distracted by the smell.

As she ran her hand through Hadley’s hair, he used his own to push her hair back, making her ice blue eyes visible. Isa leaned against him, wrapping her arms around him as she nuzzled into his muscular chest. She absolutely loved being around him, perhaps even more when she wasn’t in heat. Feeling completely blissful, Isa tilted her head up to give his cheek a kiss. I love you Hadley.

She started to feel a little nauseous, yet again. She couldn’t explain why she hadn’t been feeling well lately, but it seemed difficult for her to keep anything down. Excuse me Hadley, I’ll be right back. Isa stood and quickly took off towards the trees, not wanting him to see her get sick.

After a moment, she started considering what could have been making her so sick. What flashed into her mind was an image of her cousin Eris when she had been carrying pups. Isa remembered her being sick and tired quite often, but she was also hungry a lot and was moody and easily angered. Isa was just sick and exhausted. It still seemed like a possibility though. Could she really be having Hadley’s pups? She couldn’t be sure; perhaps she could find someone who could tell.

Heading back over to Hadley, she sat back down beside him before laying down and resting her head on his lap. Should she tell him about what was on her mind? Probably but maybe she should wait until she knew for sure. It was difficult to decide.

<style>
.isalove .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.isalove p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isalove b {color:#1D274B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.isalove {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... love-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 10px 0px; border:2px solid #ffffff; border-radius:20px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BE6C96; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.isalove .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #1D274B; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread