Cuddle Monster
[html]

OOC here! WC: 313

As she laid her head down on his lap, Hadley gently stroked her cheek. Chaotic? It didn’t really seem chaotic to her. She had enjoyed the time she spent with Hadley but now he seemed to be acting different. Isa could tell he was uncomfortable earlier when she had her head on his chest, something he didn’t ever seem to mind until her cycle ended. He was away from her much more often now as well. Was it possible that Shadow was right? That her scent completely changed Hadley? It certainly seemed possible since he started calling her beautiful and wanted to be around her once her cycle started. He had never acted like that before, and now that her cycle had ended, he seemed different as well. Perhaps she had done something wrong, or maybe he found someone he liked better. If that was the case, Isa wouldn’t mind if Hadley left her. They weren’t mates anyway and Isa really just wanted Hadley to be happy. If she was pregnant though, it would complicate things, especially if Hadley only acted the way he did because of her scent. She decided it would be best to tell him once she knew for sure what was going on with her.

She looked up at him, wondering how she should ask. Hadley, did I do something wrong? You have been kind of different ever since I came out of heat. If the things you said and did were just because I was in heat I would understand. I wouldn’t be upset or anything, I just want you to be happy Hadley. And I’m sorry about all of this, I just need to get it off my chest before I figure something out. She was being honest. If Hadley had only acted the way he did because of the smell then she really wouldn’t mind.

<style>
.isalove .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.isalove p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isalove b {color:#1D274B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.isalove {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... love-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 10px 0px; border:2px solid #ffffff; border-radius:20px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BE6C96; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.isalove .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #1D274B; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread