Cuddle Monster
[html]

OOC here. /+000

The question startled the male. He looked at the silvery female, wondering how she had ever reached that conclusion. She hadn't done anything wrong. As she continued, Hadley's ears flattened. He hadn't meant to act different. It was just so much harder to be around her after what he had done. How could he be friends with her, touch her, without remembering the feel of her body beneath him, without knowing that they had done more than what friends did?

He shook his head. No, it's not that. After what we did...things are different. I can't go back to how we used to be, and I'm not sure how to act now. To cuddle her had a completely different meaning after the words he had spoken. To reassure her Hadley leaned down, wrapping his arms around her. You're just as beautiful as before, and still my partner. I just need to figure out what it is I'm doing.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread