Cuddle Monster
[html]

OOC here! WC: 305

Hadley seemed shocked at her question. Perhaps she hadn’t done anything wrong. He was still acting different though. The thought that he wished none of it had happened crossed her mind. It certainly seemed possible since he only acted that way when she was in heat. Now he was more than likely regretting everything that happened. His words seemed to confirm her thoughts. Can’t go back to how we used to be. He wanted to be friends, nothing more. The words hurt but she only wanted his happiness. If Hadley didn’t want her and felt uncomfortable around her then she would do her best to keep him happy, even if it wasn’t with her.

She sat up and put some space between them, hoping to ease the awkwardness for him. I’m sorry Hadley. I should have just stayed in my room from the start. If I had, you wouldn’t feel the way you do now. She looked down and picked at the grass as she continued to speak, keeping herself at least somewhat distracted so she wouldn’t cry. If you want, we don’t have to be partners. I understand that you got carried away because of the scent. If it would make you happy, we can just be friends.

<style>
.isalove .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.isalove p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isalove b {color:#1D274B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.isalove {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... love-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 10px 0px; border:2px solid #ffffff; border-radius:20px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BE6C96; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.isalove .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #1D274B; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread