Cuddle Monster
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Isa pulled away, much to Hadley's confusion. He hadn't minded it. He liked being close with her. Hadley just wasn't sure what he was supposed to do with her. Since he didn't love her the actions didn't come naturally. He cared for her, but was that really enough? The space increased just made Hadley worry even more. He had screwed up big time. The apology made his heart sink down to hit the ground. He'd made her feel guilty for something she couldn't control.

Coming to her side Hadley gently wrapped his arms around him. At least this came naturally to him. He could comfort her. Gently he stroked at her arms, listening to the sorrowful words. No...I like having a partner. I'm not too sure I could find someone else who could be one as good as you. Was he digging himself a hole? Probably. Putting that to the back of his mind Hadley continued. I'm not very good with change, that's all. There's nothing wrong.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread