Cuddle Monster
[html]

OOC here! WC: 305

As she spoke, Hadley moved to her side and brought his strong arms around her again. Isa’s arms were stroked gently as Hadley spoke. He liked having her as a partner. It made her feel a little better at least. Liking her as a partner didn’t mean he loved her the way she loved him though. The way he had been acting since her cycle ended certainly made it seem like she wasn’t loved by him. She would keep her mouth shut though, not wanting to anger or upset him. He claimed there was nothing wrong, that he just couldn’t handle change very well. Accepting his explanation, Isa leaned against him, letting her head rest on his shoulder. I’m sorry for how I’ve been acting lately, and if I’ve been upsetting you in any way. I’ve been feeling a little off lately. I shouldn’t have brought up any of this. I apologize. Can you forgive me?

<style>
.isalove .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.isalove p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isalove b {color:#1D274B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.isalove {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... love-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 10px 0px; border:2px solid #ffffff; border-radius:20px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BE6C96; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.isalove .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #1D274B; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread