look behind you
[html]

Pendzez looked from the carving of the human deity as examine the large building on the insides, looking up from one of the pillars and across the roof to the wall. He looked at some of the windows, finding them broken or cracked or still intacted. They all depicted different people, even one of the human female holding a baby human as the rain from outside slid down on the glass outside.

His attention to the glass windows was averted to a figure of a female wolf which spoke out to him, with rather strange body markings. He looked at her maw, almost getting the idea that the top or her skull was exposed, but that was not the case. It was the way of her fur, even on her lower arms and hands. Her color was black to dark grey, apart from her skeleton colored areas.

The male returned to her eyes as he said, "Oh, pardon me, I did not know that there was someone here." He bowed in the usual Eastern manner before the black and white female. "I'm Pendzez Zazkex. I shall leave for another shelter if I'm trespassing."

<style>
.eris-mask-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eris-mask p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.eris-mask b {color:#4A4554;}
.eris-mask {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xcK9w.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #BCABBD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8C8C8C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eris-mask-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.eris-mask-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4A4554; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread