Silence Becomes You
[html]

Leave me bleeding on the bed, see you right back here tomorrow, for the next round.Keep this scene inside your head, as the bruises turn to yellow, and the swelling goes down..

Word Count → ### :: OOC words here.

Zeitgeist hadn't really expect a response to his inquiry so he was pleasantly surprised when a call rose up from somewhere. "Looks like we are in luck." The male spoke, casting down the words to the boy that was with him. He knew not to expect an answer back from the one that was with him. The boy never spoke and Z simply had to grow accustomed to that. The older male had given up his fervent attempts to try to engage the other as a result. He tended to only speak what he had to and not much else when he addressed the boy with him.

The dog tracked down the source of the call and grinned as he spotted another about. "Ciao Signora. I was beginning to fret that I had stumbled upon nothing but oblivion. It really is such a relief to find that there is another about." Zeitgeist paused in speaking in order to glance behind him to where Guillotine to Ptolemy were at. He motioned for the two to move closer so that he might be able to watch over them better.

With that done he turned his attention back to the female once more. "Where would we find others? Most specifically a place to rest as well as somewhere to barter for some food." Zeitgeist reached out an arm to wrap around Guillotine's shoulders when the boy had gotten within reach. "Guillotine here enjoys something that is cooked as much as I do." The words were offered out in case it helped to narrow down some places. "How about fish? Or would you prefer something marbled with fat?" He knew he wasn't going to get an answer but still Zeitgeist made the effort of asking Guillotine what it was that he was in the mood for. He had spared a glance down at the boy as he had spoken to him before looking back to the female once more. "You know, anything would work actually. Can't say I would turn away a hot meal should there be one."

And if you're ever around, in the city or the suburbs, of this town,
Be sure to come around, I'll be wallowing in sorrow, wearing a frown,
like pierrot the clown.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... e+A+Sister);
.zz-01-cai {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zz-01-cai p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zz-01-cai .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zz-01-cai .lyrics {color:#5a745d; text-align:center; font-family:Love Ya Like A Sister; font-size:24px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
.zz-01-cai { background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /CCeAx.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread