Silence Becomes You
[html]

Leave me bleeding on the bed, see you right back here tomorrow, for the next round.Keep this scene inside your head, as the bruises turn to yellow, and the swelling goes down..

Word Count → ### :: OOC words here.

There was that word again, pack. It was such a strange concept to him. Why did others want to section themselves off from others? Why not meet in the middle and work together? Why not build up stores where wares could be housed and bartered for? Why live like savages when there were enough hands to work towards civilization should everyone pull together to do so? He didn't get why everyone wanted to be stuck in their own little corner. How they could even be happy like that.

"Actually it is preferred to have the food already dead and cleaned up as well as having been cooked over a fire then sandwiched between thick slices of bread." Zeitgeist couldn't remember a time when he had to actually scavenge about for a meal. Or well, no that wasn't true. He had scavenged but he had never killed. No, he snatched up the cast aside meals of others or begged for morsels of meat but never had he truly hunted. Zeitgeist cast his gaze around quickly, even though the female had affirmed that there were no others about, before looking back to Kiara and dropping his voice to a whisper. "I've actually never done what you suggested. Doubt I'd be any good at this catching thing that you speak of. Would embarrass myself greatly should I attempt it."

After his revelation Zeitgeist chuckled. Even though he knew what it was to be a street rat he hadn't ever had to really rough it as savages have. Even if it often wasn't much he had always had a warmed meal in his belly, even if at times it had to be rewarmed. He was much to accustomed to a lifestyle where food was brought about already prepared and one never had to wonder at how such a thing came to pass. Or at least Zeitgeist never had until the female suggested that he could actually hunt for something.

And if you're ever around, in the city or the suburbs, of this town,
Be sure to come around, I'll be wallowing in sorrow, wearing a frown,
like pierrot the clown.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... e+A+Sister);
.zz-01-cai {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zz-01-cai p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zz-01-cai .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zz-01-cai .lyrics {color:#5a745d; text-align:center; font-family:Love Ya Like A Sister; font-size:24px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
.zz-01-cai { background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /CCeAx.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread