Silence Becomes You
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 379

Kiara frowned as the tall male continued to talk. What was sandwich or bread? The uninfected female didn't understand what the other was talking about, although she was a little used to the confusion. She often found herself confused by the ways of the luperci and all of their strange words made her head spin. Even so, Kiara knew enough to figure out that what he was asking for was nowhere close by. There was no one in the former pack lands that Kiara knew of that could cook. Without hands, she most certainly couldn't.

"I'm sorry, there is nothing like that here." The mottled dog quickly looked around before he dropped his voice to a whisper and admitted that he didn't know how to hunt. Shock visibly showed on the arctic female's face. She had never heard of a canine that couldn't hunt. Even the luperci of her pack could hunt without any problems. Many had created strange hunting techniques of their own using weapons. The fact that a luperci who had so many advantages couldn't hunt came as an incredible shock to her.

"That's um... well..." Kiara looked around as if someone would be there to help her with the strange predicament. She realized that she would have to treat the stranger like a puppy when it came to hunting. Sapphire eyes gazed up in wonder at the male and her lips pulled down. "Well, I suppose I could fetch something for everyone. Although, goats and pigs might be the biggest things I could get us. Deer is impossible without help. I'm Kiara by the way." Sapphire eyes observed the tiny group. With the exception of the bird, she would have to get enough food for them plus herself and her puppies. It was like she suddenly had two more giant puppies to feed.

Already the young mother was accessing her mental map. In the past several months she had learned and memorize the locations and movements of the local prey. She knew from experience that the pigs liked to raid the outskirts of the cities. Old gardens were overgrown and provided them with plenty of food. The sheep often enjoyed grazing on the tall grass at the edges of the forest. They liked to separate the youngsters from the rest of the herd, however it was hard to keep up the kids. Either she could do, but both were fairly dangerous.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread