Silence Becomes You
[html]

Leave me bleeding on the bed, see you right back here tomorrow, for the next round.Keep this scene inside your head, as the bruises turn to yellow, and the swelling goes down..

Word Count → ### :: OOC words here.

Oh, he got food but his food had always come pre-prepared. He'd never had to hunt it down himself. But then again just look where he came from. There wasn't much wilderness to be found in the areas that he had lived. And well, he had never questioned where those who had prepared the food had gotten it from in the first place. It had never been a concern for him when there had always been a supply that was ready and available for eating. He was certain that he wasn't the only one to lack hunting skills in such an area. It wasn't as practical to be able to hunt down your own food as it was to be able to come up with a means ot purchase it from someone else who had.

It truly wasn't dignity that stopped his from accepting the offer. It was really as simple as what had been said. He didn't have any means of payment. Where he came from there was always some form of payment to be given in return for a meal. He had nothing to part with and so custom said he couldn't partake of the food without being able to provide something that was wanted in return for it. So no, there were no such silly things as dignity or pride stopping him but just a lack of means currently.

"The problem is that I can't repay you. I'm not of the sort to expect something for nothing. It is not your place to provide for us, that task is left to me alone." Sure Guillotine was small but the boy was old enough to be out on his own should he wish it but Guillotine had simply chose to stick by him throughout all of that had been going on as of late.

Zeitgeist sighed as the female had started to walk off. He wasn't certain exactly why but he had chosen to follow after her, at a distance of course since he didn't want to distract her hunt. "What is it that you want? I can't provide anything now but give me time and I can more than likely come up with whatever you want." He had already planned to return to Freetown for a few supplies anyways so while he was there he could pick up whatever it was that the female desired to possess.

And if you're ever around, in the city or the suburbs, of this town,
Be sure to come around, I'll be wallowing in sorrow, wearing a frown,
like pierrot the clown.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... e+A+Sister);
.zz-01-cai {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zz-01-cai p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zz-01-cai .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zz-01-cai .lyrics {color:#5a745d; text-align:center; font-family:Love Ya Like A Sister; font-size:24px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
.zz-01-cai { background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /CCeAx.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread