Silence Becomes You
[html]

Leave me bleeding on the bed, see you right back here tomorrow, for the next round.Keep this scene inside your head, as the bruises turn to yellow, and the swelling goes down..

Word Count → ### :: It's fine hun.

Well Zeitgeist had already admitted that he was useless when it came to hunting so that really shouldn't have surprised her. Now give him a pocket to pick and he would excel. He could so easily take from another but he couldn't actually provide such things for himself in an honest way. It was simply not something that was valuable to know where he had lived. It was the quickest and sharpest of mind to survive there rather than having brute strength. One had to know how to handle others in order to be able to obtain anything. It was a social game rather than a physical one, though the bedroom could often play into the ripest deals.

"You are correct. I never asked you to hunt for me but you insisted upon it. I never told you what to take on, again that choice was your own. Since you seemed so set on wanting to provide I offered to get you something in return so that you weren't doing all of this for nothing but you refused. You said you would share but when it came down to it and you had made the kill you went stared then went straight to eating. You failed to keep up with your offer. I apologize that I do not have the want to watch you eat and pray that there are scraps leftover whenever you decide it is finally time to call over those waiting to take you up on your offer. If I had known that you would force a boy to watch you gorge yourself before he might have a small morsel then I would have never stuck around. As a mother I thought that you would realize that the young must eat first. But since you don't think like that then there is no reason for us to remain." Z had managed to keep his tone calm and civil as he spoke, countering each of the female's points. Just how far apart their worlds were showed so easily right now. The ways that they thought was also apparent. If there was never enough to go around then Z always went without so that Guillotine could be fed. Because of that he wasn't going to make him watch and wait while someone else ate.

Zeitgeist made to pick Guillotine up and hold the boy on his hip while he took the steps in order to move around the female. "Now if you will excuse us I need to find something where Guillotine if able to eat first and foremost to fill his belly." Well, Z wasn't certain if he would actually be able to fill G's belly but he would certainly try. "I will leave you to your kill. You better get back to it before someone else comes along and decides to take care of it for you." He even went as far as to caution her agaisnt the other scavengers that he had seen about that would have no problem in order to sneak off with a kill while one had their back turned and was distracted. Actually he had once known a pair that would do that. One would do the distracting while the other had made off with the prize of the hour only for them to meet up later and share what had been acquired.

And if you're ever around, in the city or the suburbs, of this town,
Be sure to come around, I'll be wallowing in sorrow, wearing a frown,
like pierrot the clown.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... e+A+Sister);
.zz-01-cai {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zz-01-cai p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zz-01-cai .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zz-01-cai .lyrics {color:#5a745d; text-align:center; font-family:Love Ya Like A Sister; font-size:24px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
.zz-01-cai { background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /CCeAx.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread