je n'attendais que toi, me voilà
[html]
Yay, I am wanted Smile /391

Nier smiled sweetly at the clearly surprised wolf, he hadn't meant to startle her, but he was aware that she had a flighty nature anyway. He sat down a respectful distance from her, just as she stood, shaking the loose grass from her fur. He curled his tan tipped tail around his paws and tried to look as innocent as possible, trying to reassure the smaller wolf that he was no threat at all.

He nodded his head once and chuckled Yeah, the little beggar decided that he needed to feed his face. He looked back over his shoulder briefly, He's over there somewhere, snacking on a pudgy little lemming. The young Stormbringers cyan eyes flicked back to the earthen wolf before him, in the warm sunlight of the afternoon Nier could clearly see the state of her body. She was thin, and her fur had lost its healthy shine, and was dull, just like the earth that he associated it with, but he could see that with a little tlc, company and a steady supply of food she would fill out and her fur would regain its shine. He knew that living with the Stormbringer clan, and her sister would be good for her.

He brushed the lush grass with his tail as he flicked it around to the other side of his body, he longed to lie in the grass as she had been doing. As it was the sun was warming his dark fur, his skin absorbing the heat and making him drowsy. He gave his head a little shake and straightened his back a little more. He let out a sigh and looked out over the field, It's beautiful here. I could stay here all day. And just think, this place will only be a short wak away from home if we move here. His Irish accent had become stronger as he got more and more comfortable and tired in the sun, but not enough for his words to be indistinguishable.

His brown backed ears flicked back as he heard the grass rustle behind him, announcing Ciarans approach. The kitten scrambled his way up onto Niernan's back, curling up on the sun warmed fur and promptly falling asleep. Nier chuckled quietly, I think Ciarans got the right idea. I envy cats, getting to do whatever they want whenever they want.

<style type="text/css">
.neiot b {font-weight:bold; color:#d99e6f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #100802; }
.neiot p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.neiot {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#3d2414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EBZI5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 390px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a96b44; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.neiot p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.neiot p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread