je n'attendais que toi, me voilà
[html]

=D WC: 345

lost into the weight of gravity

Without his brother at his side, Niernan was a lot less intimidating. He seemed... softer, somehow; quieter, and easier to trust. His voice was even melodic, with the lilting brogue coloring his words exotic and sing-song-y. Coli did not have much experience with accents, but she found his to be quite pleasant, even if she had to focus a bit to keep track of what he was actually saying to her. She sat back neatly on her haunches, politely replying whilst hoping her breath did not smell of rodents. "The lemmings are easy to catch, because there are so many... It's a relief for a poor hunter like myself." She smiled shyly, flicking her docked tail for emphasis. Balance was something she had to learn all over again after the loss of her tail, and she was still awkward at fast twists and turns. Why any forming pack would want a wimpy wolf like her remained a mystery, but their kindness made her grateful. They were all too kind, really. "I hope it can be our home... I like it here." Coli tilted back her light-furred muzzle, letting her eyes half-shut against the bright sunlight. She could stay here all day as well, it really was beautiful. After a moment she quickly blinked, flustered as she remembered she had company. It was not proper to daydream in the middle of conversation!

Rustling grass revealed the wayward cat, who rejoined his wolf partner without hesitation. Coli peered closer as the feline settled in and dozed off, dark tabby pelt providing camouflage against Nier's thick sable fur. "He seems pretty self-reliant," she commented softly, not wanting to disturb the animal. She had never seen one up close -- what long whiskers it had, charming! "I've raised plants before, but never a creature," she admitted, still riveted by Ciaran. "Did you catch him in the wild?" It seemed like an unnecessary burden for a lone wolf to want another mouth to feed. Perhaps a small one, though, that was capable of feeding itself... that didn't seem as daunting.

Table by Sace!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread