je n'attendais que toi, me voilà
[html]
la di da di da / 332

Nier watched as Colibri raised her muzzle to the sky, he took a moment to do the same, glad that she felt comfortable enough around him to daydream. He gazed at the single cloud that dared to sit high in the bright blue sky. The comfortable weight of the resting cat on his back shifted slightly as Ciaran made himself company. Coli seemed to come to herself and he noticed that she couldn't keep her eyes away from Ciaran, he was a very interesting creature to most Luperci, who had nothing to do with cats.

Her soft voice came, proclaiming that Ciaran was quite self reliant, and that she had a knowledge of plants, but not creatures. He smiled at that, perhaps he should suggest that Coli talk to Saul about plants, as the man was always out looking at the green things. Niernan flicked his tail in a way so that it caught Ciaran on the butt, prompting a mewl from the small form. Oh, I didn't catch him, he kinda caught me. He chuckled. Me an' Bran were travelling and this little mite attached himself to me, followed me everywhere until I took him in. He was 2 or 3 months old then. He said softly. He remembered that time vividly as it had been a very cold winter, and he had been surprised that such a young animal had been on its own. He had thought that its mother would be around somewhere, but it appeared that Ciarans mother had abandoned him. When he was that young I used to have to catch things for him, slice them into tiny chunks and cook them for him. But like ya said, he's fairly self reliant now, he's a better hunter than me! Niernan chukled again, amused by the fact that Ciaran was indeed a better hunter, especially when it came to the smaller prey. He could get places that Niernan couldn't, but then the little cat couldn't take down a deer.

<style type="text/css">
.neiot b {font-weight:bold; color:#d99e6f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #100802; }
.neiot p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.neiot {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#3d2414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EBZI5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 390px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a96b44; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.neiot p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.neiot p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread