je n'attendais que toi, me voilà
[html]
POKEMANS FUREVA!!!! / 274

Niernan threw back his head and laughed loudly at Colibri's first question, when he let the laughter die down to chuckles he gave the earthen wolf an apology, Sorry Coli, but that's hilarious. He smiled broadly, little giggles still ripping through him, Nah, Bran hates Ciaran. He thinks he's a waste of space and that I should never have bothered keeping him. He gave the cat an affectionate glance over his shoulder, his blue eyes resting in the recumbent form for a moment before turning back to Colibri. His smile had become soft now, the giggles stopped He's my companion, and Bran has come to terms with that fact that Ciaran is going to stay.

Colibris other question gave Niernan an excuse to show off his knowledge a little; he had always been knowledgeable about animals, but after adopting Ciaran he had tried to learn as much about cats as he could. He knew a little and nothing was certain as he hadn't bred Ciaran himself, but he thought he had a good idea of the breed of his cat friend. He's still only a kitten, by my reckoning he's about 7 months old. He glanced back at the cat again, He will get a lot bigger, I think he's a cross breed, and I'm pretty sure he has Maine Coon and Norwegian Forest Cat in him. He thought back to what he had learned about Maine Coon cats, knowing that they often became so large that it was hard to lift them. The idea of little Ciaran, who used to fit in the palm of his paw getting to be that size amused him.

<style type="text/css">
.neiot b {font-weight:bold; color:#d99e6f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #100802; }
.neiot p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.neiot {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#3d2414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EBZI5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 390px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a96b44; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.neiot p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.neiot p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread