je n'attendais que toi, me voilà
[html]
Apologies for awfully short post. / 191

Nier smiled, Me and Bran are very close. His smile turned wistful, he shrugged his right shoulder, an odd move in lupus, but then he was hardly ever in this form. Me Ma and Da thought that me and Bran were a little too close, and I think some others have come to the same assumption. He flicked one ear back and tilted his head to one side, I don't think me and Bran are too close, we're brothers and best friends and not even Ciaran will come between that.

Nier nodded at Coli's astonished question, he knew Ciaran was large for a 7 month old kitten, as both the breeds that made him were large cats. He revelled in the fact that his beautiful little companion was going to become a large hunting machine that he could actually use as a scarf. Aye, he's still a babby. He stated. Both ears flicked up as Coli asked if he'd be like a Bobcat. Nier giggled again, Yeah, I guess he will be, just with slightly smaller paws and a longer fluffier tail. He glanced back at the cat again, And longer fur.

<style type="text/css">
.neiot b {font-weight:bold; color:#d99e6f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #100802; }
.neiot p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.neiot {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#3d2414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EBZI5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 390px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a96b44; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.neiot p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.neiot p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread