je n'attendais que toi, me voilà
[html]

We can archive this if you want, since I know you're going offline for awhile and these two are just chatting. Smile I'd love a thread once you have internet again! WC: 289

lost into the weight of gravity

"I don't think that's possible, that anyone could be too close to each other... If you love one another, you shouldn't let anything come between you," she said quietly, wistfully. Too many times she had broken that rule in her own life, and now she was so very alone. Dear Cercelee had been the closest thing she had to a sister when they grew up together, and shame kept her from ever reconciling with her white-furred cousin. Conor was her baby brother, and she loved him dearly but let her fear of their father keep them separated. Now he was gone, cut down in his prime by a cruel act of violence. And Anu... Anu still meant the world to her, but cowardice made her abandon the older wolf, and cowardice still kept her from seeing those beautiful tore bay blue eyes again. Her life was full of regrets, and if she ever found anyone she felt bonded with as close as Niernan and Bran were, relative or romantic, she would not let them out of her sight. She stared morosely at her paws, wilting before her confident packmate. Sometimes she felt so small and frail.

She perked up, though, smiling as Nier spoke of Ciaran in his melodic accent. She should not let the weight of her past burden her here; this was a new place, a new start for her. No one needed to know how many times she had failed, as long as she could succeed here. Maybe the first step she needed to take was finding a little creature companion after all -- it seemed to bring Niernan so much happiness. "I can't wait to see him all grown up, then. He'll be so handsome!"

Table by Sace!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread