je n'attendais que toi, me voilà
[html]
Absolutely fine with archiving sweetie. Thank you for the thread. / no word count because I'm lazy Big Grin!

Nier watched as Colibri became lost in thought as he talked of his bond with his brother. Her pretty features fell into barely hidden despair and he couldn't help the whine that escaped him then. He shuffled towards her slightly, as if the closeness of his large, dark-furred body could offer her comfort. He stirred his tail in a feeble wag, hoping that his show of companionship and affection would cheer her up.

He brightened as she shook off the despair that she had shown before, obviously thinking of past relationships, whether romantic or platonic. He grinned at her compliment, nodding, Yeah, he'll be my handsome boy. At that, as if he knew they were speaking well of him, Ciaran awoke, yawning widely. He mewled at Niernan, proclaiming that the day was wearing on and that they may be missed by the others in their family. Nier nodded. He bowed his head to Coli, As much as I enjoy this meadow, and the wondeful company, He winked at her then, letting a cheeky smile pull at his lips, I believe it is getting late and we should probably head back to the others. He stood then, Ciaran sliding from his back to fall to the grassed floor fluidly.

<style type="text/css">
.neiot b {font-weight:bold; color:#d99e6f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #100802; }
.neiot p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.neiot {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#3d2414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EBZI5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 390px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a96b44; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.neiot p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.neiot p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread