Castle by the Sea
[html]

WC:: 6+ le drama!

The young Soul nodded at her alpha’s response. It was so easy to see why he and his mate had chosen such a beautiful spot. Their own little bit of heaven in the territories so to say. “Mmm,” was her reply as she gently nodded her head. She had bared witness to the horrors of humanity, but the angel still held onto hope for her brethren. Not all creatures touched by evil became fully possessed of it. After all she had been marred by the claws of injustice, and yet her soul and kindness were still intact. The horrors of her past kept her up some nights, and these fears would bleed into her dreams at times, but Drin was adjusting to her life in New Dawn, and nothing would keep her from seeking happiness.

The tawny femme gave Zalen a wolfish grin as he rolled onto his back, and she too relished in the warm sand giving her body a little wiggle and pressing her frame closer to the alpha in an affectionate gesture. She had loved lazy mornings like this, spending time with her family snuggling in their den or laying out in the sun. The canine touch of comfort and sense of belonging was what most wolves wished for. She was happy to know she would always be able to receive this attention from her alpha. It gave her a sense of safety something like freedom that she hadn’t felt back in her old packlands.

Lilac ears perked at her name being spoken. Her bi colored ocean eyes met Zalen’s olive with an inquisitive tilt of the head inviting him to continue. His next words and the question they bared washed over her like a brick wall. Visibly crestfallen the dainty femme shook her head no, but replied “Yes.” A nervous grin pulled at her lips with the embarrassment of her admission. Was it that obvious? Drin forced herself to think back to the day she had met the coywolf. Neither of them had given the other that much attention. Competing for someone was a foreign idea to her, but the sickening butterflies fluttered in her stomach nonetheless.

Yes,” she repeated, as she lowered her head to her outstretched legs in a defeated posture. Her eyes closed for a bit as she thought of what she would say and with a sigh through her nose, she lifted her head back to explain her thoughts to Zalen. “The day you welcomed me was when I met Jiva...granted I was in heat at the time,” the femme blushed, “but I felt an immediate connection to him and we spent the entire day together. He helped me forget about the family I miss and the hardships I overcame before I traveled here, ” Drin’s ocean eyes glittered with moisture, but she continued. “I left New Dawn a day after to give my pack brothers some reprieve from...well..you know, and to do a little exploring. That’s where I got this,” she lifted her healing wrist, “but when I returned, I realized it wasn’t just the changes in my body that stirred the feelings for him.” Drin sighed again and turned her gaze out to the ocean.

I came back free of my woman’s curse and with a clear mind. I had wanted to find him and confess my feelings for him, but that’s when I heard the coywolf’s song...and ultimately saw how beautiful she was and how her eyes stared too long at Jiva.” Bi colored eyes turned back to Zalen as a whine started building in her throat. “Alpha, what do I do? I can’t compete with that...nor do I want to, but I’d be heartbroken if he chose another,” she gave a defeated laugh. “I don’t even know how he feels about me...

Table Credit to Cait and Code Credit to Mel <3.

<style type="text/css">
#plyarin-1 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:arial, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#plyarin-1 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#plyarin-1 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size: 11px; }.
#plyarin-1 u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#plyarin-1 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#plyarin-1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
#plyarin-1 {margin:0px auto; width:95%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PsPWu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 103px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread