Lazy Day
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

The heavy winds continued their barrage of the seated pair, until even the she-wolf was forced to gather her craft and brace her paws against the seating stone to keep herself upright. The air became colder with every breath, a biting chill their pierced through her dense for and elicited chills down her spine. And the first drops of rain were just a frigid.

“That is exactly right,” over the raging gusts, she replied to his question even as her intentions of pleasant conversation were threatening to be overruled by the coming storm. “It is a tradition carried on from my prior family that I intend to share with the one I have made here.” Another powerful breath struck her soundly from behind and swiftly the she-wolf descended from her earthen chair. She brought the pieces of her craft to her chest protectively, insuring that not a feather was lost to the storm. The rain began its relentless pelting then, striking haphazardly with carelessly thrown sheets until its patterned evened out and became a single downpour. “Oh dear…” she whined, for a moment forgetting all other questions to answer and looked to the multi-hued male. “My friend, I am sorry. Perhaps we should take shelter. We are not far from the Family’s storing grounds and can stay there til the weather lets up if you’d like…”

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread