Fascination
The male in front of her might be extremely desirable to Ayasha if she wasn’t madly in love with her mate. As it was, she knew that he was good looking but she had absolutely no interest in him beyond friendship with the large black furred male. Her own body, before being pregnant, was more built for speed and stealth. But right now, she was quickly turning into a whale.

The male introduced himself as Malakai, or he preferred to be called Kai. She nodded her acknowledgement of what he wanted to be called and her smile widened. "It’s a pleasure to meet you, Kai." She watched him with an extremely serene look on her face. She was pretty sure she was glowing since she felt like it.

He sniffed the air, likely searching for Liam. She shook her head with a light laugh. "There are times when I force him to leave so I don’t try and murder him. I love him and I know he means well but all his attention can be a bit tiring." Her tone was light and this was said with much love and a good amount of humor. "How long have you been here, Kai?" She gave her belly another rub as one of the pups kicked her especially hard. She winced gently at the kick.

Messages In This Thread