Fascination
[html]

WC:: 309 - OOC Points - 3

Malakai's head lowered once more, fully now, almost in a bow as she said it was a pleasure to meet him, but his eyes quickly lifted, returning to her swollen abdomen. He was aware that he was staring, but it just amazing him that there were pups inside of her, living creatures that moved and kicked. As the female mentioned her mate, and spoke of forcing him to leave every once in a while to give herself a break from his attentive nature, Kai nodded, almost in relief. If her mate was acting in any other manner besides affectionate and protective, then Kai would have told the female that her mate needed a knock to the head. But it seemed he was, and so he would let the matter lie.

When Ayasha asked how long he had been around the pack lands, Kai wobbled his head a little. "Not too long, I'm probably the newest member. Alaki found me at the border, I picked up an injury and he offered me shelter and medical aid if I required any, until I was well enough to head back out into the wilderness on my own. Except... it gets lonely out there by yourself, so when I was asked if I wanted to stay, I agreed." Kai saw the female rub her belly a little more, assuming one of her pups was a little more active than the others, and his attention once more shifted to her stomach. It seemed he was fascinated, and crept just a little closer without even realizing it, wanting to get a closer look, most likely. "Does it hurt? When they move, I mean... or when they kick?" He had seen her wince a little, wodering what it felt like. It was perhaps something too difficult to explain, but he was keen to hear her answer.

<style>
.malcai01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.malcai01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.malcai01 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.malcai01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2475/kaidjs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.malcai01 .inner {margin:295px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:245px; overflow:auto;}
</style>Thanks to Cait for the table, Sig by Me!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread